As we move forward with openings and the ability to shop together. I wanted to take a quick minute and let you know how we are taking measures to ensure the safety and health of not only you, but our staff.
All current policies are subject to change based on County, State, and CDC guidelines/regulations. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding!
Each package that enters our shop is sanitized prior to opening.
We monitor staff to make sure that we are in good health prior to working with any product or any event.
If you have any questions please contact us through our Facebook page or email us at email@example.com
Shopping on Birdie at Events
As we continue to progress through State and County regulated phases and are able to attend events, we will continue to monitor our policies and practices. At this time the following policies are in effect:
- Masks are required for all persons entering the bus and MUST be worn the entire time you are onboard.
- Hand sanitizing at entry, sanitizer will be provided for use.
- If you do not adhere to these policies, you will not be able to enter.
- Once onboard, if you can not adhere to the mask policy, it is our right to ask you to end your shopping time and leave the bus.
- Dressing room policies are subject to change.
- Space and number of guests allowed onboard is VERY limited and your group might be asked to split up if it exceeds our capacity.
Social distancing guidelines will be enforced.
Inline with our standard exchange policy, items must be:
- Original tag still attached
- Be free of: makeup, sweat, body odor, animal hair, stain, odor of smoke.
- Shoes may not show ANY sign of wear.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Facebook messenger (Business page only, not my personal page)
Items that are eligible for exchange, can be made for another item of equal or greater value. Customer is responsible for making up the difference of any balance exceeding the original items price. MFF will issue a store credit for any remaining balance owed to the customer.
My Fancy Finds has the right to refuse exchange/refund/return on any item that does not meet these guidelines.
Certain items will NOT BE eligible for exchange/return/refund
The following items are NOT eligible for return:
- Body Shapers/Tank tops/Bralettes
- Personal Care items, to include; bath bombs, body butters & scrubs, lip balms
- Face Coverings/Masks
- Hand Sanitizer/Mask refresher spray